In this tutorial we will add a money pickup and have it display the current amount on each players individual HUD how much they have.
1. Add a new int variable to BP_CharacterBase and two new functions AddMoney and RemoveMoney. Both functions have one input variable (int).
2. Duplicate the health pickup and change its blueprint to add money instead of health.
3. Open the W_PlayerHUD widget and add a text to it, make sure to set it as a variable in the upper right corner.
4. Open BP_PlayerController and inside the UpdateHUD function recreate the following at the very end.
5. Open W_OtherPlayersInfo and add a text there, but for this one use the create new binding function.
You now have 2 new functions that you can use, to test them out do something like this.